Thursday, November 7, 2013

WS36: Six Squared S squared

"I hate Peas"
the man said as he reached the gates of hell
The demon guarding looked at the man
"well then, that shall be your meal for the rest of eternity."
Lucifer thought for a moment "that's the reason I'm here isn't it?."
The Demon stood there confused for a second, before shrugging it off
"enough stalling meat your eternal damnation"
Lucifer looked toward the fiery gates.
"very well, what shall be my punishment?"
"well, that depends on what you're sin was.
"Ah" the man walked toward the gate.
as they opened Satan himself greeted the man
"And who shall you be" asked Satan.
"I am the Great General Alexander, commander of the insidious Dark armies that plagued the entire planet with amour with our weapons of mass destruction, vehicles of mass trave, and technology of mass communication."
satan nodded "and what is your sin?
"I ate Peace"

No comments:

Post a Comment