Thursday, December 12, 2013

WS53: Delusions of Grandure


You have stumbled upon a magic wand Spherical Artifact. You can do pretty much anything with this magical device, but you decide not to tell anyone about it for the time being. Describe your first couple of weeks with the magic wand and what you do with it and when (or if) you decide to tell anyone about it.

---

I fit the artifact in my coat pocket. As usual, I could feel its warming energy shared through my veins. I closed my eyes for a blissful moment to absorb its comforting glow. I had become the very essence of power once more. This time I felt I might take a more personal tactic, I've surely earned it. I put myself in the midst of the crowd, I was in Paris, funny how no one really cares about the ma you just appears out of thin air. the world was desensitized, people so centered around their one lives they are oblivious to even the largest abnormalities.  as far as i was concerned, these people where pests, unworthy of the breath they draw, incapable of its power.  I was however, and that's why I deserve my life, but they don't. I made rid of them, the streets no remained quite, peace through death.

No comments:

Post a Comment