Monday, September 30, 2013

Cute, Little, Pink

Cute, Little, Pink, Shoes, with a Hello Kitty imprint on them. A 25% mark off, how could I resist. Of course I grabbed them on my way out, and of all times the Delivery could have occurred, she chose when I was shopping.

Fuck me,  of course, the cashier decides today is the day she wants to get to know ALL about me.

“nice weather We’re having.”
“have a nice weekend so far?”
“these shoes for Your baby?”

“I’m in a hurry mam, please hurry” I shot, in a futile attempt to expedite her slow ass. Finally I’m out of the mall racing down the free way to the hospital, park my car and sprint, running through the hallways, I found her room, I was too late, the baby already didn’t make it. wrapped in a Cute, Little, Pink, Towel, all it needed was a Hello Kitty imprint on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment