Thursday, September 19, 2013

there is a positive to every story, even if you gained nothing, something somewhere did, even if only to a miniscule degree.
         with that being said. whenever something unfortunate happens, I immediately try to scourer to find all the benefits, for me, and others. I drop my ice cream the animals have something to eat,  I need to be admitted into ER, a new surgeon may gain experience,   someone dies, they will no longer cost us his space
          While it's true that the last example seemed morbid, it is none the less an "upside" please however, refrain form thinking that I'm an optimist, I'm a Realist borderlineing pessimism. I am part of the debate, forensics, improve teams, I have been trained to think quickly, and logically. In a less dramatic sense, I look at the upside not for the purposes of no longer feeling bad,  but rather more to judge the situation logically.
           Logic involves weighing the pros and cons of any given situation, in the end i do not see the man dying as a good thin because he no longer takes up space, simply that is one of the minor things supporting his death.
          the same works the opposite way, almost everything good has a bad side, a lot of these events  have happened in my life, even after what happened those few Februaries ago,, I can at least say I am wiser of the world

No comments:

Post a Comment