Tuesday, September 17, 2013

       That Thursday morning had been going so well until I found the neighborhood handyman dead on my workroom floor...

        damn fool, an ill-fated attempt for revenge, he deserved every single one of the bullet holes that now riddled his body. However; to his luck, this would indeed put me in a niche.  the police would soon be arriving, and that's when the shit would hit the fan.
         I go to drag the blood soaked body into my closet. this turned out to be rather fruitless however, there is no way to get a good grip on the fat bastard. the blood on his suit made him slippery than the rat was alive, add the to the tile floor and this was hopless.
          Just then the police sirens came, then the knock on the door. I never knew a deal with the devil could backfire so horrendously. I  grab my shotgun, and wait to for the police to barge in, there's no way in hell they're getting their hands on the box

No comments:

Post a Comment