Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Post for Monday

Honestly, I'm not sure what interest me most. Writing and creating is fun, but I am yet to experience enough of the world around to fully understand all of its fields. I find astrophysiology an extremely interesting topic, mainly due to its theoretic natures. I find Robotics and other R&D "tech" jobs also incredibly interesting. Once again it's "open minded" qualities are attractive. A job in writing would actually be quite intriguing, much like the other fields, the fact that this line of work entitles a certain ability to think openly
         oppose to many other fields where the job is straight forward or "routine" I prefer a workplace where I may innovate, or create. once again my experience in life is short, so I have not the fortune of knowing for sure I wish to pursue but atleast I have a general idea of what I want the job to be like...more or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment