Wednesday, October 16, 2013

WS25: Poem for Wednesday: Fun Questions

Dear Universe,

I couldn't help but notice the majesty of your vastness. I brought up a peculiar question regarding your expansion.

A mysterious dark energy is to make the infinite larger, but how does something live in this ultimate mansion

you offer mysteries with little answers, you hide the truth with lies going faster, I am sorry but you're a little more pester

I am unsure if you are one or many; alone are we together in an infinite regression. we seem to have left a false impression

If you've noticed, we humans, rarely much care, we are content with just trying to stare, until a small truth reveals a glare

If I may ask you one thing, let this please continue to ring, as without your hiding, our boredom would be suffering

No comments:

Post a Comment