Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Most of the "First" things I have done are either boring, or I was too young or (legally) drugged to remember. So for this instance I shall use the LAST time I have, or ever will do a certain thing. see this will be the story of when I drove my car, without a phone

picture this: the date, roughly 3 or 4 weeks ago. I am requested to show up to the asylum of soul sucking known as Dexter High School to help with debate practice. Just got off of work at my old job. (just to clarify I was the one who quit for school purposes so my pride is unaffected.) It is raining in a manner that made Noah's little boat trip like a cruise through the Bahamas. Unbeknown to me, my new car (like 18 Hours new) had a little surprise awaiting for me. you see, the radiator hose was about preform the dance of its people (also known as the "explode for no damn reason whatsoever dance™" 

   I was on Dexter-Chelsea at the time when all of a sudden the heat gauge had its nail go from 0-over 900 in just under a second (still believe Guinness owes me a world record)  so at this point my car stops running, there is so much smoke I cant see the road (like any of it...whatsoever...not even the sides...like at all...I could see behind me though, so that's a plus) I was still traveling about 30 mph though (enough to seriously hurt someone...namely me) so I do the logical thing, and drove my car right into the ditch

So that hurt, but i was alive. smoke had completely enclosed my car, the taste of oil was in my mouth (and probably a little blood) the only noises i could hear, were the sounds of rain assaulting me car (seriously thought i was being shot at.) but i don't panic (because I am logical...

No comments:

Post a Comment