Friday, October 25, 2013

WS32: Poem for Friday: Puting the past behind me.

Hello Ol' friend

long time no see

please put an emphasis on no see

its been a while

but now I think I am finally happy


See i've been doing some thinking

like a lot

And I feel it's time to cange

and get away from the deranged

so I may break through my self made cage


So let this serve as the final signal

that I am now completely sure your not real

and let these words be caught in my mind

and lost, so they may diminish in time


Life is now easy

I can do anything now, no really

I must thank you for your prison

be cause now I truly feel free 

science a key

questions for me, questions to answer

to pave, to mold, and destroy

all this belong to the power of we


So here is my final good bye

a symbol for improvement

and dont get this twisted

I did not abandon you

nor you abandon me

I am simply acknowledging now, that you were never to be

No comments:

Post a Comment